The Other Emanuel in The White House – Nepotism and EthicsPosted by Al @ 7:27 pm
Who do you think has the most power in the White House? It looks like Rahm Emanuel is the mover and shaker there. Is that why Rahm’s brother, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, is in the house the assist Obama on the reconfiguration of the health care system of this country. He’s a medical ethicist who will help determine how to properly allocate America’s limited medical resources. You know, prioritizing for the greater good of American, as to get the greatest return on the medical care investment.
If any of these people have a shred of moral integrity, they would stop worrying so much about who gets what based on set criteria and instead, concentrate on cutting out the fraudulent waste that nearly every politician in Washington contributes to. Rahm’s brother Zeke, while thanks to your tax dollars, is looking at a system that incorporates the “Complete Lives System”. Good coverage on this system can be found here, where it is stated:
When implemented, the complete lives system produces a priority curve on which individuals aged between roughly 15 and 40 years get the most substantial chance, whereas the youngest and oldest people get chances that are attenuated.
So you want to know where the incorporation of this assortment of “End of Life” provisions are coming from. Well, how about the Chief of Staff’s brother. Well, here’s what happened when a historian, commenting on this line of thought regarding policy, questioned Rahm Emanuel’s brother Zeke about it. Here is a scanned version of the health care bill. Here are some of the end of life government mandates.
- pg 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 gov’t. provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in death
- pg 427 Lines 15-24 gov’t. mandates program for orders for end of lifepg 429 Lines 1-9 An “advance care planning consult” will be used frequently as patients health deteriorates
- pg 429 Lines 10-12 “advance care consultation” and gov’t. ordered end of life plans
- pg 429 Lines 13-25 – gov’t. specifies which Doctors can write an end of life order
- pg 430 Lines 11-15 gov’t. decides what level of treatment you will have at end of life
Well, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, if you can come up with Nazi-like policies, you can certainly sit there an answer the damn questions. What a cowardice administration we’ve had thrust upon us.