I guess it’s getting bad for the U.S. Federal Government when its own employees, over 275,000 of them, own the irs over $3.0 billion. There not much to elaborate on except that it goes to show that even the fed’s loyal employees don’t want to pay up. The departments represented in the delinquencies are vast. Here is a link to the document. Enjoy.
Archive for December 15th, 2009
The Dangers of Marxism
This site is dedicated to the principles of freedom and liberty set forth in the US Constitution. We will expose those who trample upon it and we will defend those who champion it.
- Mississippi High Court Ends Cochran's Tea Party Problem - Businessweek
- Tea Party Republicans Highly Motivated to Vote in Midterms - Gallup.com
- Tea party favorite, conservative Democrat vie for state House seat - Dallas Morning News
- Texas candidate shows tea party's strength in the state - Los Angeles Times
- Judge dismisses Tea Party group's lawsuit against IRS over targeting - Fox News
- Tea Party conservatives differ on foreign policy - Futurity: Research News
- Obama's Confusion Grows, Claims Constitution Guarantees Gay Marriage - Daily Caller
- Why the US Should Put Native Tribal Sovereignty in a New Constitution - Indian Country Today Media Network
- Early Voting Goes Against US Constitution - GOPUSA
- Adding the right to vote to the Constitution - MSNBC
- A constitutional convention could be the single most dangerous way to 'fix ... - Washington Post
- Election: Voters to decide auditor question - Bloomington Pantagraph
- Mandel's endorsement was well-deserved - Columbus Dispatch
- Other races you should care about this election - The Newark Advocate
- Florida Supreme Court Says Warrantless Cellphone Spying a No-Go - Sunshine State News
- Jonathan McKane: Desperate campaigns relying on deception to sway Maine ... - Press Herald
- Investigation Reveals Fraud in Meigs County Government - WTVC
- Full List Of Obama Administration’s New Taxes
- Tea Party To GOP Establishment: Where are the cuts?
- Mark Levin On The Ken Cuccinelli Campaign & The GOP’s Anti-Tea Party Agenda
- The Real Reason The GOP Establishment Wants To Destroy The Tea Party
- Obamacare Exchanges In South Carolina
- There Is No Surge in Illegal Immigration - Pacific Standard
- Looking at the plight and rise of undocumented immigrants - The Seattle Times
- Obama Administration Lied About Crimes Committed by Released Illegal ... - Breitbart News
- The Facts on Immigration Today - Center For American Progress
- Undocumented Immigrant Can Come Back to Harvard After Taking Dying Mom ... - Boston.com
- Progressive Group MoveOn Demands Alison Lundergan Grimes Remove ... - Huffington Post
- Lance, Kovach find much common ground in debate - MyCentralJersey.com
- QE, Parallel Universes and the Problem with Economic Growth - ValueWalk
- Something Is Dangerously Wrong at the New York Fed - The Fiscal Times
- Fed's 'Stress Test' Scenario for 2015 Looks at Exposure to Corporate Debt - Wall Street Journal
- New York Fed Faulted in 'London Whale' Case - Wall Street Journal
- Fed's Dudley: Bad Bank Behavior Could Drive Break Up - Wall Street Journal
- Other writers on Reagan, Ebola and Homeland Security - The Detroit News
- A Deepening Partnership With Vietnam - New York Times
- Analysts: Delaying Transfer of Korean Wartime Forces Control Is Right - Voice of America
- Why American Exceptionalism is inheritently immoral - Axis of Logic
- Six Years Later: The Clear Connection Between Barack Obama and The ... - The New American
- WTF Friday: What We're Terrified of This Week (Commies, Ebola, Muslims, Cat ... - The Texas Observer
- The America of the JFK Era Died with Him - RushLimbaugh.com (subscription)
- What China's Reading: 'Broken Dreams, USA' - Foreign Policy
- Protesting for a religious America at 36th and Walnut - The Daily Pennsylvanian
- Jacqueline Tucci said By the time this horrible crook, this detestable...
- Jennifer Barker said Let’s go back in 2008 you have said this esp...
- libra said rep. dingall makes a mockery of our political syst...
- Demwatch said good riddance to the commie pinko. We need to cut...
- Francis said (Preach it, TLJ. Here’s a web morsel that I...
- Obama role in destroying America | Pitts Report said [...] Video, How to Destroy America – Welcome To O...
- Why Republicans want to kill Obamacare in its Infancy! - Page 10 said [...] (I worked for two of the companies on the li...
- Connie Ferguson said Re elect Obama and America FAILS and no more AMERI...
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 09/19/14
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 09/012/14
- Damn, This Will Make You Fall Down Laughing!
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 09/04/14
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 08/27/14
- So Now Christians Think We Need A World Form Of Government
- 10 Big Lies About The Benefits of Illegal Immigration
- Swarm Of Illegal Borders Invaders Are Here, Why? – “America Is Free”
- The Pilgrim’s First Proclamation of Thanksgiving in America
- 100+ Signs You Might Support Neo-Marxism and Not Realize It
- American Spectator
- Better Immigration
- Bill Search
- Congressional Record
- Contact Congress
- LOC (Thomas)
- Numbers USA
- Open Secrets
- Public Integrity
- U.S. Constitution
- Upstate Voice
- USA Spending
- Assault on Liberty (194)
- Out of Control Goverment (140)
- Government Corruption (66)
- Anti-freedom Legislation (32)
- House of Czars (13)
- March of the NEOCONS (7)
- National Security Issues (8)
- Enemies of the States (45)
- Freedom and Liberty (84)
- Freedom Videos (39)
- Patriotic Videos (9)
- Events and Rallies (10)
2012 Republican Presidential Nomination AFL-CIO Amnesty Climate Change Communism Communists Congress constitution Czar DHS DREAM Act federal reserve forced health insurance Freedom Global Warming GOP health care health care bill health care reform ICE Illegal Alien Illegal aliens Illegal Immigrant Illegal immigrants Illegal immigration Jim DeMint Liberty marxism Marxist Marxists MSM Neocons obama obamacare progressive progressives Ron Paul scotus socialism Socialist socialists Tea party TSA undocumented aliens unions