I guess it’s getting bad for the U.S. Federal Government when its own employees, over 275,000 of them, own the irs over $3.0 billion. There not much to elaborate on except that it goes to show that even the fed’s loyal employees don’t want to pay up. The departments represented in the delinquencies are vast. Here is a link to the document. Enjoy.
Archive for December 15th, 2009
catholictv.com Debunks Social Justice
This site is dedicated to the principles of freedom and liberty set forth in the US Constitution. We will expose those who trample upon it and we will defend those who champion it.
- Michigan Political Points: Much ado about state House seating from tea party ... - MLive.com
- Enchanted Tea Party at Sanford Center April 11 - Walker Pilot Independent
- Sarah Palin And The Demise Of Tea Party Media - Media Matters for America (blog)
- The Tea Party's 5 biggest 2016 problems - Vox
- Establishment, not tea party, is enemy - Cincinnati.com
- Tea party slams transportation plan as local officials fret - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- DAVID NEW: Is same-sex marriage constitutional? - Washington Times
- Legislators take on US Constitution - The Torrington Telegram
- 2016 GOP Contenders and the US Constitution - Patriot Post
- Georgia's Most Recent Execution May Have Violated The US Con... - Business Insider
- Perry: Prosecution directly assaults the U.S. constitution - ConnectAmarillo.com powered by KVII
- Alan Levine: Insure Tennessee created to reform broken program - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Ex-employee alleges waste at troubled state agency - Standard-Examiner
- New push on Capitol Hill for more oversight of US aid agency - TheNewsTribune.com
- Sen. Peters Joins Great Lakes Task Force, Appointed To Homeland Security ... - CBS Local
- Foley visits Lexington - Lexington Clipper Herald
- Health audit offers striking numbers but no proof of fraud - Las Cruces Sun-News
- U.S. Immigration System Isn’t Broken – Laws Are Simply Not Being Enforced
- Full List Of Obama Administration’s New Taxes
- Tea Party To GOP Establishment: Where are the cuts?
- Mark Levin On The Ken Cuccinelli Campaign & The GOP’s Anti-Tea Party Agenda
- The Real Reason The GOP Establishment Wants To Destroy The Tea Party
- Does it cost more to keep illegal immigrants in the US -- or deport them? 6:00 ... - Fortune
- Review: 'Undocumented: How Immigration Became Illegal' - Facing South
- Jeb Bush On Undocumented Immigrants: 'Politely Ask Them to Leave,' 2016 ... - International Business Times
- Undocumented immigrant driver's license vote delayed - 9NEWS.com
- Illegal Immigrants Can Now Get a Driver's License - Voice of America (blog)
- Calif. has novel view of health care for undocumented immigrants - USA TODAY
- Germany may walk on rescue - Tribune-Review
- Daily chart - The Economist (blog)
- China's financial diplomacy - The Economist
- DIARY- Top Economic Events to Feb 12 - Reuters
- Bank Regulators Don't See Crisis In Oil's Plunge – Yet - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Federal Reserve Exit Strategy: Number 8 - Seeking Alpha (registration)
- Pros and cons of businesses becoming exporters - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Are threats to US bigger than ever? No - Boston Globe
- The Twilight of China's Communist Party - Wall Street Journal
- Obama's Communist Mentor Wins Big in Greece - American Thinker
- Communist Party USA: 'Working with the Democratic Party' is key - Washington Times
- Top US Communist Boasts That Party “Utilizes” Democrats - The New American
- The Communist Manifesto Today - Dissident Voice
- Sundance Review: 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism' Shows How the American ... - Indie Wire
- In Vietnamese American community, 'communist' still a hateful, and expensive, slur - Los Angeles Times
- Jacqueline Tucci said By the time this horrible crook, this detestable...
- Jennifer Barker said Let’s go back in 2008 you have said this esp...
- libra said rep. dingall makes a mockery of our political syst...
- Demwatch said good riddance to the commie pinko. We need to cut...
- Francis said (Preach it, TLJ. Here’s a web morsel that I...
- Obama role in destroying America | Pitts Report said […] Video, How to Destroy America – Welcome...
- Why Republicans want to kill Obamacare in its Infancy! - Page 10 said […] (I worked for two of the companies on th...
- Connie Ferguson said Re elect Obama and America FAILS and no more AMERI...
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 09/19/14
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 09/012/14
- Damn, This Will Make You Fall Down Laughing!
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 09/04/14
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 08/27/14
- So Now Christians Think We Need A World Form Of Government
- 10 Big Lies About The Benefits of Illegal Immigration
- Swarm Of Illegal Borders Invaders Are Here, Why? – “America Is Free”
- The Pilgrim’s First Proclamation of Thanksgiving in America
- 100+ Signs You Might Support Neo-Marxism and Not Realize It
- American Spectator
- Better Immigration
- Bill Search
- Congressional Record
- Contact Congress
- LOC (Thomas)
- Numbers USA
- Open Secrets
- Public Integrity
- U.S. Constitution
- Upstate Voice
- USA Spending
- Assault on Liberty (194)
- Out of Control Goverment (140)
- Government Corruption (66)
- Anti-freedom Legislation (32)
- House of Czars (13)
- March of the NEOCONS (7)
- National Security Issues (8)
- Enemies of the States (45)
- Freedom and Liberty (84)
- Freedom Videos (39)
- Patriotic Videos (9)
- Events and Rallies (10)
2012 Republican Presidential Nomination AFL-CIO Amnesty Climate Change Communism Communists Congress constitution Czar DHS DREAM Act federal reserve forced health insurance Freedom Global Warming GOP health care health care bill health care reform ICE Illegal Alien Illegal aliens Illegal Immigrant Illegal immigrants Illegal immigration Jim DeMint Liberty marxism Marxist Marxists MSM Neocons obama obamacare progressive progressives Ron Paul scotus socialism Socialist socialists Tea party TSA undocumented aliens unions