I guess it’s getting bad for the U.S. Federal Government when its own employees, over 275,000 of them, own the irs over $3.0 billion. There not much to elaborate on except that it goes to show that even the fed’s loyal employees don’t want to pay up. The departments represented in the delinquencies are vast. Here is a link to the document. Enjoy.
Archive for December 15th, 2009
The Dangers of Marxism
This site is dedicated to the principles of freedom and liberty set forth in the US Constitution. We will expose those who trample upon it and we will defend those who champion it.
- Date changed for Christopher Moss Tea Party talk - Elmira Star-Gazette
- Long Island Republican Questioned for Event with Tea Party Favorite West - New York Daily News (blog)
- Tennessee's tea party confident after primary - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- Tea Party Patriots Gloat As Eric Cantor Cashes In On Wall Street - Huffington Post
- Scott Lively says he'd drop bid for governor if tea party Republican Mark ... - The Republican - masslive.com
- Bill Haslam vs. The Tea Party Wing of GOP - Nashville Scene
- Obama messes with Constitution - LancasterOnline
- Indiana Right-to-Work Law Constitutional, U.S. Court Says - Bloomberg
- Councilman Bond Introducing Resolution on US Constitutional Amendment - Atlanta Progressive News
- Constitution takes one last spin before retrofit - Boston Globe
- Council members should read US Constitution - The Daily Advertiser
- Ernst counters attack ads in Waterloo stop - Quad City Times
- CCAGW PAC Endorses Rep. Scott Perry - Rock Hill Herald (press release)
- Transcending Obamacare? Analyzing Avik Roy's ACA Replacement Plan - Health Affairs (blog)
- Weekend roundup: Child protection failure, missing money, money-losing ramp - Minneapolis Star Tribune (blog)
- Physicians' Medicare payment data put costly eye treatments under the ... - Kansas City Star
- Lifelong fraud-fighter pays a visit - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Full List Of Obama Administration’s New Taxes
- Tea Party To GOP Establishment: Where are the cuts?
- Mark Levin On The Ken Cuccinelli Campaign & The GOP’s Anti-Tea Party Agenda
- The Real Reason The GOP Establishment Wants To Destroy The Tea Party
- Obamacare Exchanges In South Carolina
- PETER LUCAS: Undocumented gov might solve immigration issue - Sentinel & Enterprise
- Undocumented immigrants from Guatemala pretending to be children to enroll in ... - New York Daily News
- License info for undocumented immigrants is offered at forum in Pomona - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Georgia Governor Assumes Hispanic Student Isn't A US Citizen - Business Insider
- Judge Denies Activist's Request To Stop Government From Transporting Illegal ... - CBS Local
- These Are The Real Reasons Behind Illegal Immigration - Huffington Post
- Boot Camp for Bankers - CNBC
- The Criminal Acts Of Large Banks: Are Substantial Fines/Penalties Enough? - Seeking Alpha (registration)
- Dollar Surges On Eurozone Quantitative Easing Guesses - Forbes
- Capital Real Estate, Atlantic City turns the lights off - Capital New York
- The Morning Ledger: Charitable Giving Provides Strong ROI for CFOs - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- On the optimal size of the financial sector - EU News
- American socialism is alive and well - MyCentralJersey.com
- 'Things in Ferguson Are Going to Change — For Real' - VICE News
- Do Common Core and US History mix?: James Varney - The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com
- Why reparations could prevent the next Ferguson - The Week Magazine
- China Fears “Political SAT” May Impose American Values on Students - University Herald
- China complains SAT may impose American values on its best students - Los Angeles Times
- How the SATs may undermine China's Communist Party - Washington Post (blog)
- Communism's Victims Deserve a Monument - Daily Beast
- Special Report When Bogie and Bacall Were Duped by Hollywood Communists - American Spectator
- Jacqueline Tucci said By the time this horrible crook, this detestable...
- Jennifer Barker said Let’s go back in 2008 you have said this esp...
- libra said rep. dingall makes a mockery of our political syst...
- Demwatch said good riddance to the commie pinko. We need to cut...
- Francis said (Preach it, TLJ. Here’s a web morsel that I...
- Obama role in destroying America | Pitts Report said [...] Video, How to Destroy America – Welcome To O...
- Why Republicans want to kill Obamacare in its Infancy! - Page 10 said [...] (I worked for two of the companies on the li...
- Connie Ferguson said Re elect Obama and America FAILS and no more AMERI...
- The Weekly Illegal Alien Roundup – 08/27/14
- So Now Christians Think We Need A World Form Of Government
- 10 Big Lies About The Benefits of Illegal Immigration
- Swarm Of Illegal Borders Invaders Are Here, Why? – “America Is Free”
- The Pilgrim’s First Proclamation of Thanksgiving in America
- 100+ Signs You Might Support Neo-Marxism and Not Realize It
- Veterans Day 2013 – Thanks To Our Military Veterans
- The Progessives’ Mindset To Stifle Debate – Enjoy This Public Service Announcement
- A Joke About The Obama Administration Scandals
- Got Constitution? Apparently, 217 House of Representatives’ Members Don’t!
- American Spectator
- Better Immigration
- Bill Search
- Congressional Record
- Contact Congress
- LOC (Thomas)
- Numbers USA
- Open Secrets
- Public Integrity
- U.S. Constitution
- Upstate Voice
- USA Spending
- Assault on Liberty (191)
- Out of Control Goverment (137)
- Government Corruption (63)
- Anti-freedom Legislation (29)
- House of Czars (13)
- March of the NEOCONS (7)
- National Security Issues (5)
- Enemies of the States (42)
- Freedom and Liberty (82)
- Freedom Videos (39)
- Patriotic Videos (9)
- Events and Rallies (10)
2012 Republican Presidential Nomination AFL-CIO Amnesty Climate Change Communism Communists Congress constitution Czar DHS DREAM Act federal reserve forced health insurance Freedom Global Warming GOP health care health care bill health care reform ICE Illegal Alien Illegal aliens Illegal Immigrant Illegal immigration Jim DeMint Liberty marxism Marxist Marxists MSM Neocons obama obamacare pelosi progressive progressives Rand Paul Ron Paul scotus socialism Socialist socialists Tea party TSA unions