The Illegal Immigration Disaster For The U.S. – By The NumbersPosted by Al @ 6:33 pm
I knew the costs of Illegal aliens in the U.S. was high, but the numbers are nightmarish, at best, and it will be impossible to afford. The website, www.immigrationcounter.com has compiled some very relevant numbers on the costs and has provided all the documentation to back up that data.
Read it and weep, but please pass it along. The answer is not Grahamnesty.
- Illegals in the U.S. = 23,011,172
- Money Wired To Mexico Since 2006 = $38,553,000,000
- Money Wired to Latin America Since 2001 = $324,472,000,000
- Cost of Social Services Since 1996 = $397,473,000,000
- Children of Illegals in Public Schools = 5,170,732
- Cost of Illegals in K-12 Since 1996 = $178,024,000,000
- Illegal Aliens Incarcerated = 431,753
- Cost of Incarcerations Since 2008 = $28,478,000,000
- Illegal Alien Fugitives = 752,975
- Anchor Babies Since 2002 = 5,085,914
- Skilled Jobs Provided to Illegal Aliens = 11,800,933