Archive for February, 2011
I thought it impossible for the liberty-loving American to not easily conclude that our country is now a certified quasi-socialist state. I am correct in the assumption that the tenets of socialism are completely incompatible with a Democratic Republic. I never thought it would take so much time for this conclusion to be reached by the informed, un-indoctrinated American. However, those people in that category are in the extreme minority. I make no political party distinction when trying determine the percentage of useful idiots who have bought into our political system in which the political actors utilize class, race, and gender warfare to achieve their goals of progressing the socialist state. There’s no distinction here regarding political parties. Both Democrat and Republican parties are guilty of unknowingly establishing America as a socialist state. All of these parties of political actors and citizens are responsible for the demise of the American Republic. I forgive them.
However, I do not forgive those who wage war against freedom and liberty for the sake of economic, social, and environmental justice. One such group would be pubic union members, their leaders, and the political actors who have produced and staged their play, “War on American Freedom”. In all of my reading about American history, one subject has captivated my attention incessantly – the infiltration by certain anti-freedom agents in all of America’s once great institutions.
So several years I came across information that provided some very intriguing insights on the methods and means in which free societies become captive to small groups. I ask you to read the following information presented and you will immediately understand the point I’m making. I deleted a particular word or phrase and replaced with a blank spot. As you read, replace the eliminated space with the word or phrase Democrat or Democratic Party. It will strike you as very applicable to the current state of affairs in today’s America. Then you may begin to understand the play we currently find ourselves the audience of. Actually, this reading would provide a great lesson on how to deal effectively with the public unions, who continue to make unrealistic demands on the American taxpayer. At the end of reading this, please click on the link below it and you will see how the public union members have had their own ignorance used against them to promote another agenda.
The Organizational Structure of the ___________, the Methods and Content of Their Work
- In the period prior to open revolutionary insurrection, revolutionary propaganda and agitation is one of our most important tasks. For the most part, however, this work is still prepared and carried out in the old-established formal manner and is limited to occasional interventions in mass meetings, without any special attention being given to the actual revolutionary content of speeches and pamphlets.
- ___________ propaganda and agitation must take root in the proletarian milieu. It must grow out of the actual life of the workers, their common interests and aspirations and, above all, their common struggle.
- The most important aspect of ______________ propaganda is its revolutionary content. The slogans and the positions taken on concrete questions in different situations must always be carefully considered from this standpoint. The ___________ will not be capable of adopting the correct position on every question unless the fun-time propagandists and agitators and all members of the Party are given a thorough and continuous political education.
- The main forms of ___________ propaganda and agitation are as follows: verbal propaganda on an individual level, participation in the trade-union and political workers’ movement, and the Party press and Party literature.
- Propaganda must be adapted to the understanding of the workers who are not yet revolutionary but are beginning to be radicalised, and must make the revolutionary movement comprehensible and accessible to them. Read the rest of this entry
Want to know who’s out there fighting for and against the American Constitution? Here ya go!