Its almost comical to see the Neo-Cons turning up the propaganda machine in an effort to dissuade voters from supporting Ron Paul. In fact, every one of these articles are full of disingenuous and inaccurate comments and information – I mean propaganda.
Well, the good news is that are more positive stories on Ron Paul than I can ever remember. More on that later. In the meantime, read some of the following stories and get a good laugh.
Ron Paul can’t be allowed to win Iowa- May Be The Last Time Iowa Holds First In The National Primaries
Auburn University Housing- Signs Are Ok, Unless It’s A Ron Paul Sign
Ron Paul, The Nazi, Has Absolutely No Chance To Win The Republican Nomination For President.
A Ron Paul Victory in Iowa Is Not A victory For Paul, But For Romney or Huntsman
A Vote For Ron Paul Would Be A Victory For Mittens Romney
National Review, Which Wrote An Article In The Past That Stated:”In the Deep South the Negroes are retarded” Says Ron Paul Is Racist
NPR Can’t Find Any Dirt On Ron Paul Except Newletters That He’s Long Ago Disavowed
Most of Dr. Paul’s Supporters, Of Course, Don’t Actually Imagine He Can Become President. He Hates Israel and America Too
Ron Paul Supporters Are Drug Addicts
Fox News, Carlson Tucker, Ask Why People Are Supporting The Old Weird Guy, Ron Paul
Prominent Iowans are terrified…A Paul Victory As Proof That Iowa Has No Business Vetting Candidates At The Starting Gate. He’s Hates Israel!
Kindly Old Doctor, Ron Paul, That Attracts Some Of The Most Violent and Reactionary Elements In Society
Anyone Can Beat Obama, Except Ron Paul
Even If Ron Paul Wins All the
Unfortunately, for those who are perpetual defenders of American freedom and liberty, tired of having big-government statist Republican Presidential candidate shoved down their throats, it’s sickening that the only true freedom-oriented candidate keeps getting shunned and described as fringe and unelectable candidate. No matter how well Ron Paul polls leading up to state’s primaries, he’s summarily dismissed. In fact, he’s polling a strong second in some states and increasingly gaining favor in other state’s polling. Yet, he still dismissed. So no matter where he shows up in the polls, it’s still a race between the Neo-con American-freedom and liberty haters.
So, I culled a representative sample of media stories that have done exactly what I’ve described, ignore and dismiss Dr. Paul. The continuation of this blatant collusion is waking up many Americans to the fact that there is a force in America drowning out their calls to end America’s gargantuan and over reaching Federal Government. Here’s the latest weekly installment of “let’s collectively ignore Ron Paul” stories.
Tell us what you think of Ron Paul’s maltreatment during this primary season.
Romney is still out front in the prediction markets
Can Mitt Find the Wit to Boot Newt?
Digging For Selected Poll Results That Represent Little Ron Paul Support
With Cain Out, It’s The Romney-Gingrich Neo-Con Showdown
Iowa Polls Showing Ron Paul Support Has Flaws
Newts The Man. Ron Paul Who??
Read the rest of this entry
The latest Marist Poll taken in Iowa for preferences in the upcoming 2012 Republican Presidential nomination were reported yesterday, December 04, 2011. As expected, the truly relevant part of the poll is stuffed at the bottom of poll questions, as it reveals some very astounding results. Regarding a head-to-head match up against Obama, the only candidate to not lose is—-wait for it—-
That’s right, RON PAUL!
Here is that information as reported by Marist. Follow the links provided to review the entire poll and, in particular, the head to head outcome against Obama.
Obama Ties Paul…Leads Rest of GOP Field, But Only Has Majority against Bachmann
In hypothetical contests with potential Republican challengers, President Barack Obama bests his competition with one exception.
Against Paul, 42% of registered voters in Iowa support Obama while the same proportion — 42% — backs Paul. A notable 16% are undecided. Paul attracts 15% of Iowa’s Democrats and leads President Obama 42% to 35% among independent voters. Paul also has a 14 percentage point advantage over Obama among voters under 45 years of age. There is a gender gap. Paul outpaces the president among men by 11 percentage points, and President Obama outdistances Paul among women by 10 percentage points.
In a matchup against Romney, the president has a seven percentage point lead. 46% of registered voters support Mr. Obama while 39% favor Romney. 15% are undecided.
Against Gingrich, the president garners 47% to 37% for Gingrich, a 10 percentage point lead. 16% are undecided.
The president has an 11 percentage point advantage against Perry. Here, 48% back Obama while 37% are for Perry, and 15% are undecided.
When paired against Cain, half of Iowa’s electorate — 50% — supports President Obama compared with 32% for Cain, giving Mr. Obama an 18 percentage point lead. 18% are undecided.
The president receives majority support against Bachmann. In this hypothetical contest, Obama receives 54% to Bachmann’s 31%, an advantage of 23 percentage points. 15% are undecided.
The complete poll
Head to head match-up against Obama
Happy Independence Day!
A few appropriate images and a few relevant and appropriate quotes from Thomas Jefferson are definitely in order today. Hopefully within a year, we will be preparing to eradicate the remainder of the Socialist philosophy that has all but choked the lifeblood from America. Keep fighting for liberty and freedom that America stands for.
My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned – this is the sum of good government.
A Tremendous Thanks to the US Armed Forces for Protecting American Freedoms
Well, the Progressive agenda to paint Tea Party patriots as a threat to America continues, but unfortunately for the author of this inaccurate rant, the case he makes better describes the characteristics of his progressive comrades.
If this author would have any backbone, he would have just come out and said what he means, instead of trying to mislead readers with loose associations of hatred, racism, violence, and ignorance. I’ll highlight the attacks through his associations and I will condense his fluffed up 22 paragraphs into one as to show the intention of this vitriol attack. His premise to portray the Tea Party Movement as immigrant-haters is merely disguised to do what Progressives, Marxist, and Communists do best when they have lost the argument- resort to name calling. I’ll bullet point his vitriol.
- Teabaggers are nostalgic for the 1950s and resentful about how Senator Joe McCarthy was disrespected
- we’ve all seen articles focusing on the racist signs and actions at Teabagger events
- Perhaps the clearest antecedent to the Teabag movement is the American Party, formed in 1845…The core belief of the party was that the United States was being ruined by the influx of “racially inferior” immigrants.
- Bohunks or Hunkies were Hungarian and Bohemian laborers…were considered less human, even, than the Polacks.
- Micks and Paddys were Irish immigrants. Potato eaters…derided as Wiggers, a contraction of White-n***er, also dismissed as uncivilized
- Wops were the Italians…whose presence polluted city ghettos and burdened civic services.
- The Micks, Hunkies, and Wops (and other immigrant groups) were called untrainable and racially inferior.
- Was the concept of race was different in those days?…But our need to feel better than someone else remained. So what?! Ta Da! The Beaner, Wetback, Latino “race” emerged.
- People who benefit from discrimination needed a new target group.
- the American Party focused on the perceived “threat” to our culture, our nation, our stability, just as the Teabaggers do today.
- today’s Teabaggers don’t know much about socialism, the American Party members didn’t know much about Catholicism, except that they were scared of it and they hated it.
- the American Party…People called them, and they proudly called themselves, the Know Nothings
- Like today’s Teabaggers, the Know Nothings wanted their Constitutional rights, but got angry when anyone asked them to actually discuss constitutional issues and governance
- the Know Nothings engaged in violence, arson, and destroying property of people who disagreed with them…Like today’s Teabaggers, they didn’t want debates. They shouted down other viewpoints and threatened people with violence or death.
- One of the driving forces behind the Teabag movement is the desire to remove the illegal Latin invaders
- Like the people who found and despised the ‘greasy spaghetti eaters” in eastern city sweat shops, the Teabaggers despise the “beaners”
- Like the Know Nothings, the Teabaggers want the easy game of marching, showing off their guns and their hand made signs.
The Progressive Interpretation
The Tea Party movement is like the “American Party” political movement of the mid-1800′s that hated immigrants and created derogatory names to insult them. The Tea Party patriots are “know nothings” who decry socialism in America and are too ignorant to understand what they’re fighting for. Instead of civil debate, they gather with their guns and home made signs to incite violence and race-bait. SInce they can’t debate the facts, Tea Party patriots resort to name calling and physically assaulting the opposition. The outlook looks good for the Progressive cause.
Wow, these clowns really are insane. Good luck with this Socialist/Marxist assault on America. By the way Mr. LA Progressive, we will be sure to include your name when we resurrect the Committees On Un-American activities. At least you got that part right.